Do you want to be a part of a revolutionary new company in the thriving business intelligence space? Varigence is on the cutting edge of a new way to deliver business intelligence and we want your help.
As a tester on this team you will working extremely closely with an experienced development team to ensure that the shipped products are of unquestionable quality. You’ll own the full end-to-end test story for a product(s), from test plan creation to execution. You’ll own the scheduling and estimation of test work, and work with the developers to ensure that testability is built into the product. You’ll also play a critical role in assessing when a product is ready to ship.
Our philosophy is the role of QA should be to build process, automation, and tests to ensure that the product is defect free from the start - not to find bugs late in the product cycle.
The skills that will make for an exceptional tester at Varigence include:
- A passion for computing technology.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft business intelligence stack including SQL Server, SSIS, and SSAS, and Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables.
- Expertise in modern testing and software lifecycles. If TDD and MVVM are acronyms that roll off the tongue, then you’re in the right place.
- UI automation experience, including continuous integration, unit testing, ui/acceptance testing, profiling / performance testing, and code coverage frameworks.
- Passion to explore more innovative methods for testing products and features, such as making use of highly virtualized labs.
- Experience with Microsoft web services technologies such as IIS, ActiveDirectory, Kerberos, and WCF is a plus.
If you’re ready to change the face of business computing then look no further, apply today.